Musician Registration Form
Registration at bottom of these Guidelines
GUIDELINES FOR MUSICAL PERFORMERS
• All performances in all venues should include family-friendly content. It should not contain
pornographic or demoralizing themes, and profanity is prohibited.
• We have several areas reserved for acts. A microphone and some amplification can be used, but
volume must be minimal enough to reach the audience without drowning out the other performers
or conversations on the block (or inside venue in inclement weather). Musicians must bring their
own equipment and are responsible for their set-up and tear down.
• Virtual Audition Guidelines: Send a YouTube link or other digitized performance to
firstname.lastname@example.org The performance must include at least three minutes of your act
and depict what you will do during the Art.A.Fair performance. (i.e. If you are planning to do an acoustic set at our event, the video should not show you playing an electric set.)
2. Live Audition Guidelines: Auditions will be held live by special appointment if necessary.
3. Art.A.Fair will get back with you if accepted.
4. After acceptance, we will need additional paperwork, annual liability waivers and event payments.
5. Tell everyone you know to visit you at Art.A.Fair.
6. Report event sales within ten days post event to the Missouri Division of Revenue.